Extraction % 20% Reached for Expresso, Pour Over & Aeropress

 A day to be marked.


I reached extraction % 20% for three commonly seen brewing methods in the market.  A milestone.


Generally, > 28% extraction is regarded as over extraction.  > 22% is not a commonplace for baristas, coffee of 25%-28% extraction should tastes apparently different from <= 22%.  Coffee of ~= 22% extraction usually tastes good if not great or god.  On the hand, > 20% extraction should mean the delicious content of the coffee is sufficiently extracted by the baristas. 




I personally do not like low extraction coffee (though I tasted some good low extraction coffee too), this means we waste the coffee.  And coffee is precious. 




When I find myself steady on the three brewing methods, I will share the easily adopted guide on youtube channel.  Stay tuned. 

Comments